20091020

A repost from Karirskikaikarri

I just remember I exchanged childhood photos with my Honey some time ago; and now I am looking at this one photo in which he looked so lost and so cute. I go looking for the same lost boy every time I go to the beach. Every lost little boy I see reminds me of this photo and I can't help but fall in love with little boys. Here's how my Honey looked like when he was 3 or so years old..



I cannot imagine childbirth, I saw a video in college and it showed the process of a woman giving birth and it's live for chrissake! I didn't have any idea why we have to see a video so gross! I wasn't able to stomach that scene for real and I wasn't able to eat meat for a couple of days! It's just the nastiest video I've ever seen aside from the Hannibal movie.

Having some married colleagues around helped me opened my eyes for the real take. We talk about the whole process of pregnancy and giving birth almost everyday so casually that at last I was slowly released to the idea about the superb childbirth phase. I have come to slowly welcome the process of bearing a child, enduring a 9-moth pregnancy, and going thru the hardship of labor and all it takes to give birth. Good thing though for me is that I've come to realize that indeed nothing could ever make a woman so complete than giving birth. Now it sounds so perfect.

My mom had a hard time giving birth to me; it must've been hard for a she-devil to come out huh? Haha, but look at me in this photo though, was I not a darling?


I want 5 boys and a girl. I just hope I can do it!

No comments: