20100322

These days…

What's been happening lately:

  • Honey eventually liked that Super City Tycoon game in Facebook and he ended up adding 1 more real estate game called Social City. The conjugal Facebook account is currently being run by Honey since I don't quite know how to steal a moment checking on our business enterprise. Sounds real huh? I am always online though.
  • Next, we've missed a lot of dates via Skype. The reason is attributable to the rotating brownouts happening in my end, and my slow internet connection AS USUAL. I was thinking, how did we ever manage our previous dates using the very same internet modem? Does the modem need an upgrade perhaps? Or is it high-time I get serious with Globelines… Mmm… I know my options very well and I know once I get Globelines, I wont be able to maximize my subscription L
  • Another, I was able to store IDD cards in preparation for the mishap – just this noon I realized I ran out of them already. How unfortunate.
  • Honey's been very serious with REDS Global and a lot of things associated with its inception. He's been missing football until today.
  • I am taking a little break out of blogging. Too occupied with my crochet stuff.
  • I got those big hooks Honey sent me.
  • Lastly, I have something to look forward to again. Awaiting WOOL YARNS, which reminds me I'll have to email my sponsor the links. Stay put Honeyhoney.

No comments: