20110728

"An Umbrella That Fakes the Sunshine"

Guest post written by Rachel Blunt

I really hate rainy weather. I think that most people say that they hate rainy weather, but people really don't understand just how much I hate rainy weather. I have naturally curly hair and anyone that has the same understands that rain and humidity is your worse enemy. It takes a lot to tame my curls and if the weather is wet or humid, it seems to undo all of my hard work. So I take an umbrella with me no matter where I go and the weather forecast.

But my umbrella takes quite a beating and I want to find one that's a little more neutral than the zebra print one that I have now. I went online to find a good umbrella and while I was looking online I came across some fantastic offer that I had to take advantage of and signed up for one of them for my home internet service.

I did find a nice charcoal gray umbrella that folds up really small. I can take it anywhere with me and I can even use it going to work and feel professional.

No comments: