20120103

He Gave Me Flower... No, A Rose!


Around 6:30 this evening I pulled up in front of the garage and called my mom, I had to share some interesting news that's why I stayed in the car because I could only be too loud inside the house. It wasn't until five minutes later that I noticed Honey's car pulled up beside me and I wondered why he was home? He works 3pm to 11pm so there must be something he needs to do. I didn't see that long stemmed rose coming, I swear! Wala ko gikilig Basiga!!! Haha!

I thought my husband should know me better by now, I am not the type of girl you would give flowers to. I grew up in a garden and maybe that is why I don't appreciate flowers as much because of too much familiarity. This is the third time I got flowers from this guy, once during my birthday and the other was during valentines day, all thru the help of LBC. He told me he has to give me a rose, at least a stem of rose, because it is our wedding anniversary already... I'm like, okay??? I should be appreciating this gesture huh? Instead of asking him to convert it to cash that I badly need?

We went to the chinese buffet last night by the way, Honey made me cry yesterday because he pissed me off and I had my period! I wasn't in the mood at all and wasn't talking to him until almost fortune cookie time... and this is what we got...


Well... We certainly hope so too! I have to cut off my horns, seriously...

1 comment:

Swexie said...

pwede ako nalng ang kiligon? hahaha! ikaw najud ter! pagbinuotan na! hahahaha!