20120807

New Space Preview

I have been slacking, I know... I have to many things going on as of the moment, but as promised, I will give you a sneak preview of our own little space...

When we moved, pretty much we brought a lot of stuff with us. Bed and appliances, and then we bought new stuff too. Below are some of the accents that are recently acquired:

...that really chic rocking chair...

...that Standing Oval Mirror that I requested since day 1...

...and a study table and chair replacement...

Moving is fun, I tell you it was a walk in the park for me and I could do it again. We have moved like 10 miles from where we have lived last so the move wasn't that bad. Plus, I was really so prepared that I boxed a lot of our stuff weeks ago, that on the date of move in, we just loaded and unloaded our stuff. That's how I do it, I was a trained girl scout after all.

These three accents make up everything that's in here. I would love to take a photo of our TV stand only that I have no enough lighting anymore at this time. I really love to keep our space here, and I don't want to accumulate things ever again. It helps to just keep the stuff that you really need and break free from the sentimental bondage and throw away the useless things.

I will talk more about this apartment community some time soon. We have been here for a month, and so far, it has been awesome!



1 comment:

Swexie said...

Yey! Congratz on your new place. =)