20100223

HoneyFIED Vacuum

It has been 5 days since I felt this freaking tummy discomfort. Two online dates with my Honey were postponed. We don't miss the phone conversations though but I haven't had a sight of him for long and it feels like it's been years since I last saw his face. (*-*) Cheesy.

I always believed I am the person who's got very low tolerance to pain, but now I'm rethinking it. What if I am right and those 2 doctors gave me a wrong diagnosis?! Gosh I'm freaking feeling sick and PARANOID already. This isn't nice. I can't imagine lying on the operating table, a male doctor and male nurses probably touching me! I can't imagine the scar afterwards! To my rescue is Honey telling me if EVER I get an operation, its not yet the end of the world Baby!

Yesterday, I went to another doctor (my very first encounter with her) for another round of checkup. I informed Honey about it and he was just cool laughing himself out loud from the inside in the other line! Fine. He actually pointed out I was like the echo of my freaking paranoid mom. I didn't give it a thought, not once, that I took after my mom's paranoia, HELL NO! Mine is on a sweet moderate level because I share it with Honey, my vacuum for keeps. So… back to my story, yesterday, I felt that the world is literally moving around me, I felt light-headed and dizzy. I forced to squeeze my guts off to drive 6 kilometers from the office to the clinic. I did it, not quite exceptional but I made it! Had a talk with the doctor, informed her that I'm feeling this and that in here and there. She read my tests, I wasn't convinced; I wanted another round of test… went to the laboratory to have another CBC. I gave honey a call right after the nurse took some of my precious reds – I didn't even notice the needle! Honey was just Haha! Hehe! Hahahahahahaha! Goodness! So I was freaking, I felt like crying, and here goes his haha-hehe. I couldn't contain it anymore, I was teary eyed but I was already laughing with him. Sweet. I went home after the reading of my 2nd CBC, I was pacified.

I'd like to bug Honey again today just that he's in a homebuying workshop at the moment. Maybe later. I need a dose of his haha-hehe, don't want to miss it!

No comments: