20100213

On to my 3rd Year Highschool

On to another school year… here I rant!

I knew that I would not be seeing Rendel again, at least in the campus. Maybe I was informed by whomever or I just heard the news that he went to Cebu. I was saddened of course. It was during my 3rd year in high school that I was beginning to notice the ADHD guys and get annoyed by them. I started receiving love letters from the early weeks of my 2nd year and it went on until my 3rd year… and most were swallowed by the trash bin. It was like all those ADHD guys wanted to have my picture in their wallets! Gosh! I could never really imagine how they saw me back in those years because for all I know I really looked like the female immature version of the Lion King!

Anyway… I missed a lot of things that concerns Rendel and I think it's fair to say that Rendel missed a lot of things that concerns me as well haha! We had something left in mid-air, so unfortunate. I was really dreaming of something romantic during those years so his absence was really close to regrettable. My hormones went crazy I couldn't even exactly tell you how I felt during those times. Too empty without a sight of my highschool high. The kilig moments suddenly died… and then there was silence.

A lot of events went by, School Foundation, United Nations, Christmas Party, Valetines… One day, he visited the campus and it was like a holler to all my girl classmates, and to me of course! The room was filled with jumping, screaming at the top of their voices due to utmost excitement! Mas excited pa sila nako! I couldn't recall what season of the school year was that, but I can recall very well a very kilig scenario! A close encounter certified kilig moment! He was coming out of that old canteen, approached me, asked me to hold out my hand, and put 3 pieces of chocolate candies! Mura ko'g ma collapse jud! What a moment indeed! That was the highlight of my 3rd year that involved Rendel. I kept those chocolate wrappers actually… ;)

No comments: