20100131

Summer 1998

I have a bestfriend, we call her TongTong. TongTong had an idling keyboard at home which she wanted to use only that she didn't know how to hit the notes. She decided all of a sudden to enroll in the piano school. She asked me to go with her when she enrolled, and asked me to be with her during her 1 hour a day classes. I took the invitation GLADLY and WITH A WIDE SMILE and you may wonder why… WHY because she enrolled in a home-based piano school in a subdivision the same road passing by Rendel's house! So I was like, sure no problem!

When I said yes to my bestfriend, I was filled with the excitement of maybe seeing Rendel occasionally. To the best of my luck though, I saw Rendel almost everyday of my life during that summer, playing basketball with the people around his uncle's shop! What a perfect continuation to my lofty kilig moments! Me and my bestfriend would sit at the back of the passenger tricycle so I could have a long-lasting good view of Rendel without being noticed! That was so simple back then, a good sight was all I needed!

Almost half of my summer was substantially fed, thanks to God for giving me a bestfriend who was fervent to learn playing the piano! Sure I really had a fun and exciting vacation! Dot dot dot… then came another school year.

No comments: