20100122

The Field Trip Story

I will fast-track the story so we can be at present already!

Okay… We had an educational field trip for all 2nd-year students of our Biology class sometime on February 1998. I can't recall if the field trip was before or after Valentine's Day… but anyway… When the teacher announced there's going to be a field trip I was like… Oh my God Oh My God! Is Rendel going and are we going to be on the same bus??? ;) I was too excited that I asked the teacher for the transportation arrangement right then and there. I was saddened by the arrangement per class, but fortunately though for me, that was already better that Rendel was on another bus because I really needed a break in-between site destination to compose myself and bring me back to present. I could never imagine though how noisy the bus would be had we been together in the same bus! So anyway, the night before the trip I really thought of something to wear so I could go unnoticed and ta-dah!!! I decided to wear a cap! Haha! That was really baduy thinking about it now…

Mmm… the itinerary went: 1) Crocodile Farm, 2) GAP Farms, 3)Philippine Eagle, 4) Malagos Garden…

Needless to say of course that in every destination my eyes were restless for the usual scanning mode… Oh where was he, who's group of students was he with, what's the color of his bag or the color of his shoes so I could spot him easily. I remember during the last stop, I used my compact powder mirror to scan around! Like he was really the star of my beautiful eyes! Like I could never really calm down and be at peace. I was shy, I was excited, and a mix of a lot of different unexplainable emotions a teenager could feel being in the same situation.

It was maybe three or four years ago when Honey and I talked about the field trip thru text… (We were textmates for some time – I'll tell the story when I'm done with all the past untold stories PROMISE!) We somehow agreed that when he gets to come home, we'd visit those places again. I waited in vain for too long until 2008 came and he had his vacation. We were already in the love-zone that time when we visited the places where we had our 2nd year field trip. ;)













More of the untold old stories soon...

No comments: