20100115

Being with the DBC Part 2

Since my early years, I have recognized the gift of how to get what I want by using my devilish charms. I used my being with the DBC to my advantage – just to see Rendel at the main campus. Fortunately, I was friends with the DBC moderator, and every time he called for a group practice, I would with all of my devilish powers convince him to have the band practice at the main campus. I would tell the moderator things like, we could have a better formation Sir if we would have the practice at the main campus… though of course my very reason was to feed my eyes with a nice view. I remember, it was during my history class that I secretly went out of the classroom (which was a mortal sin when you are under Diego Matao) and went to the band room just to confirm if we were pushing thru with our practice at the main campus. I wasn't able to contain my excitement and not too obvious at that, so when I went back to my class, Diego Matao was there by the veranda, huge and towering and told me… "Aba madrama… balik sa upuan!!!" Haha! The crazy things I did during my high school.

No comments: