20100526

He wants to tell me he loves me in different languages

Sweet? You bet! The sweetest in the world!

I'm currently reviewing the documented chats me and Honey had early 2008, and I recall it was during the month of March that he would tell me "I love you" in different weird languages! Yeah… He's got at least maybe a hundred of those I love you words that I couldn't find in the internet and I was wondering if he was just kidding me or what. I love you expressed, for instance:

  • Le melon
  • Je waylluy chuba
  • Wawa
  • Nimitzlaco'tla
  • Shi ingolth-a … and a lot more!

Definitely the weird I love you words went scarce especially when he started to share he picked the huttese language or the language from Star Wars or from the Lord of the Rings. Nevertheless, he still remains sweet to this very day.

I had fun with those words really, and again, I'm really glad I had it all documented in the first place. Priceless. =)

No comments: