20100602

Totally…

I am still Honeyfied!

Honey's been left there alone and it's his birthday next week! I was telling him I'm so sad for him he will not have anybody there to celebrate it with but he says who cares? ß That's actually my Honey's tagline, which gives me an idea... Hey honey! How about "REDS Global – Who Cares???" haha! So you.

Went to the airport today to see Honey's parents, and now I am thinking, what could be some of the royal duties that I should be performing? I know I should be performing some royal duties, but then again, thinking about it now, I'd rather keep it to myself and not tell Honey about this or I should be hearing the crunchy who cares??? I brought his mom her siopao request by the way – that should be kinda like our Step 1 of 100 while they are on vacation.

I am still getting used to riding this faulty elevator to and fro our newly-rented office – makes me think of college, only that those elevator in college got Mr & Miss Operator hehe.

Thinking thinking of a birthday gift… Hmmmmm….

No comments: