20100907

Let me eat durian!

Eeewwwww! I could never forget Honey's disgust when he smelled durian some hundred days ago. The look on his face? Gosh it was priceless. He even shooed me out of the room because I was eating the heavenly durian, the ignorance I could very well relate to my Philo 101 lesson The Allegory of the Cave ;)

This year though, a few days before he was to go back to the States, he opened his eyes to the truth and tried durian the native variety. A day after, he was looking for it already, and from then on, there was never a day without the durian. He likes it at night, and I wonder why... It is the Puyat variety that suits his taste buds, and I admit, I think I'm liking the Puyat now and i'm actually craving for one big durian fruit the Puyat variety! I'm getting myself one later.

This post has to go because Honey just told me this morning he craves for Puyat as well. The below commemorative photos are my beloved... ;0

Durian! Durian! Durian! I wish I could bring him some...



No comments: