20100919

My boring weekend =(

No weekend date via Skype =(reasons? Enough and acceptable reasons that are reasons enough, hehe, in fairness!. On Saturday (yesterday), it was my sort of monthly disease combined with Sun IDD electronic load failure, the Sun IDD lately only works if you buy the prepaid IDD card. On Sunday (which is actually today), I got a terrible toothache so Honey eventually just let me be and gave me time to dose off, but this was just timely as Honey is all sore from football and household cleaning. No date but we were able to text-chat thru Yahoo.

Here comes tonight and I feel that my weekend went so dull. So dull, silent, and so bloody boring.

This afternoon after taking a nap I played a little plants vs. zombies and finally got my gold sunflower trophy! I saw my ongoing crochet project and put my hands into work for like an hour. Did some press and fold chore and then into blogging.

Still, a boring weekend =(

No comments: