20110521

HerStyler Curling Iron

Honey bought me a curling iron last night, haha! He got tired of listening to my rants everytime I see blonde teenagers or just regular teenagers wearing curls! There ya go, one big iron curler for the wife.

I had given up on my hair a long time ago. I discovered I took after my grandmother's not so wonderful hair and mine is just the Lion King or the Tazmania Devil version. For some time when I was in the Philippines, I've always managed to have my hair fixed in the salon, I get to have a rebond treatment for every 8-12 months, that way, my hair could stay manageable and I could just wear it down without further ado everyday. Here in the States though, unfortunately, going to a salon will cost me a lot, so for some time I just settled on pony tails and braids, UNTIL LAST NIGHT!

I just tried my iron curler today and it seems that I need to consult youtube for curling tutorials. I hate it how some girls are just born so stylish and I am not, haha! Nah, I am learning. I should be learning, don't you think? This is the economic times.

Initially, this product is so far okay and I could attest that the curls would hold longer probably up to 6 hours as compared to when using the regular plastic curlers from the olden days. I registered it for warranty just in case because Honey spent $130 for a single curling iron, so so so, I had to be extra careful, especially so because Honey's spending style on this particular product is really out of pattern haha!

Here are just some of the curls that I want, ideally I would really love to wear big curls...






I should be getting on learning how to achieve these big curls so I can wear it to work in Tuesday hehe... I still have to buy me that heat protectant for my hair though. Will update on my curls some time... See ya!

No comments: