20110519

Wedding Videos

Funny how I'm suddenly stuck in watching celebrity wedding videos. Grooms crying watching their lovely brides is really something that got me particularly. It is weird to have this wedding dream come to me five months after I got married! Haha! So therefore, there is going to be another wedding -- a beach wedding --- in the Philippines soon!

Looking at the pre-nup photos is another thing, I'm like, okay, let me actually scan for nice shots and possible themes and poses haha! Thinking of black and white. Mmmmmm... I will discuss this with Honey so we could prepare the budget! Obviously, however I want to keep the wedding attendance at the minimum, it is just so impossible because Honey's got a bunch of relatives, so thus the "BUDGET". Well, thinking about it now, we could just have 25 selected guests at the wedding, and wedding parties just have to be hosted at places where everybody from both sides could attend, that way I could achieve my dream beach wedding and could stretch the "BUDGET" for all.

Thinking of Malipano Island... in maybe two years time. =)

No comments: