20120526

Oh My...


That was Honey this morning, curled up after a pee. Saturday. I had to work, but took a second to capture his winning sleep moment! Today he went out with football buddies for their memorial weekend barbeque football and volleyball. He would never miss it.

I had to share that he spends time watching TV before going to sleep, he usually passes out in between 2 to 3 in the morning, that is when he has to come from work at 11 in the evening. No matter how tired he is, he wouldn't miss his TV. First thing in the morning before completely waking up from bed, he would turn on his TV again and watch his sports channel. He would always spend some time with his TV before anything else in the world! That is why we are getting him his new TV tomorrow, and I am so excited! I could only imagine unlimited Netflix streaming, and I like that I would benefit from his gift too.

Back to his sleeping position, I swear this was the most endearing sight. I don't usually witness this all because normally I do fall asleep way before he does, and first thing in the morning I will work myself in the shower, dry my hair, and do my make-up as quick as a lightning. What a good catch this morning huh? I wish I used my DSLR, this photo is priceless...

No comments: