20101003

HoneyFied’s New Look! Again.

Finally! After hours and hours of trying to figure out what header size would fit, I now publish the nth HoneyFied new look! Tell you what, the 692 pixels x 168 compression did not work for me, I don't know if the template design is a factor.

The reason why I changed the look is simply because I'm bored with the previous template, plus, I always thought of black background as the most powerful element in web design. Another thing, I did away with the navigation bar! Now I hope my readers couldn't see nothing anymore to click away from here haha! Aside of course from my Amazon banners, brilliant, excellent! Let this blog make some money Oh Lord!

So, I was redesigning this blog since 2pm and I just finished the whole thing just before dinner.

Another important note, during my online date with Honey this afternoon, I told him I was redesigning my blog theme and he said something like who cares about your blog?!!! Tell you what? Here, take a look:

A visitor from San Jose California? Not so surprising.

No comments: