20101016

Visa is here!!!

At last! What a relief! After days of tracking my package online via Air21 and after days of encountering "tracking number not found", visa is here at last! I have all the right in the world to keep on repeating the word at last because it is just too overwhelming! Honey is already on the go go to schedule my flight!

I was approved on October 8, and seven days after on October 15 (less than 10 working days as was contained in the Air21 notice) I got my visa. I have to share it here that I almost went paranoid when I found out about Air21's useless online tracking tool. I guess I have the right to say it was useless because it was not functional at all when I had to track my package. I asked some friends whom I met at St. Lukes, and they too got the same feedback about the courier's online tracker. It is good however, that to compensate for the online tracker, Air 21 used SMS to inform us to prepare the things necessary to retrieve the visa pack upon delivery --- and they sent me the SMS the day before delivery. At least. They also sent me the very last confirmation message that I, Catherine Lorin received my visa on this date and at this time.

For all of you who are maybe at the moment are slowly becoming uneasy while waiting for your visa to arrive, just keep your cool. I guess it is just better if you follow whats written on the notice, to not schedule travel arrangements, and to not resign from your current jobs until you receive your visa. Why I almost went paranoid is because I resigned 3 days after I was approved, and 4 days before my visa was delivered. Mine might just be a case of overpowering good luck and might not work the same with the rest. Nevertheless, have the guts and the instinct of good luck to guide you all girl friends. ;)

Sent Honey a copy of my passport today. Counting the days to close in on my way to Honey's habitat, and just thinking about it really makes my remaining moments here sooooo damn precious! There's a lot more to prepare, and more than you could ever imagine! Aja!

No comments: