20110329

Biking

Today was Honey's second off day, and he happened to be not so busy with his business in the side so I had thought of asking him for a biking exercise by the trail in the neighborhood, and he obliged. There are two mountain bikes in this house and I figured it would be nice if they'd be put to use once in a while like today. Since the DST, the sun is up until before 8 in the evening so it was perfect when we went for a bike at 5 p.m. and finished a little after 6:30. At least I had my exercise after two weeks of slacking. Honey's got his weekly exercise this Sunday but unfortunately I couldn't go.

It was a nice sight over there in the creek. We went to the Guadalupe Creek Trail as we live close by. I took some photos using my Nokia e71 so I could share them with you...













I found out I wasn't that good in biking anymore, I had a hard time turning! I was really scared when we had to cross the highway, though the light was on green, I just couldn't help to make a full stop every time I reach a curb and make a turn. Good thing I was alright after all. It has been four months since I last put my hands on a steering wheel, and I am now becoming doubtful of driving a car again...

This is just it for today, Honey and I still have to get dinner ready. ;)

No comments: