20110409

Stars & Stripes Cola: New Favorite

Honey and I accidentally discovered this affordable cola from the Dollar Tree on Tuesday. The cola actually tasted good, unexpectedly. I was kind of expecting something that would taste like the Philippine version of Pop Cola, but to our surprise Stars & Stripes actually tastes like close to Coca Cola!

There is this once in a while splurge on canned sodas in this house because my mother in law collects the tin cans and sell them, just like what I used to do in the Philippines, only that in here a pound would cost around $2 and in the Philippines a sack full would just cost around P28.

The Stars & Stripes is a 3 liter bulk and just costs a dollar, it is way worth it compared to buying a can of cola for a dollar. We could actually collect the bottles of soda and my mother in law could still sell them for couple of dollars.

I am getting hungry of soda and chips again that I am afraid I might be getting the lower right abdomen attack one of these days. I promise I'd control myself. Discovering this new cola product implies having to move on into water therapy again.

No comments: