20110422

Fingerprinting for the Job

Today we went to that security services something to have me fingerprinted - part of the hiring process so I could proceed with the training. My fingerprints will then be submitted to the FBI to see if I match some criminal files! The officer who assisted me in my fingerprinting was a Filipina, and I was able to get a little info about the job that I am getting myself into and to some other good paying jobs around town as recommended by her - WALMART. Makes me think, I could really use another job! She told me she'd been there for 11 years and she is enjoying her stay for the good benefits and of course the good pay for a completely easy job. Mmm...

There is this feeling at this early point of the marriage that we are very much careful of dealing with. Both Honey and I didn't want to sacrifice our bonding moments for the money. He was kind of discouraging me actually to get a second job. I was thinking of getting a second job since we wont see each other until after 11pm daily, and I could put myself to work from 6pm until 11pm - I am thinking part time. What do you think? Time is always equivalent to money and I am eager to work as much as I could while there is still no baby. We could use the extra money for some vacation spree. Really. My logic is, I want a second job so we could spend the extra earnings on a far far away vacation spree all to ourselves and experience new places.

Whatever. I am considering going to school as well, maybe to pursue Banking & Finance or get serious with Accountancy and get licensed. Plans.

Will feedback.

No comments: