20110423

Black Saturday

Oh well. Today is Black Saturday. My first Holy Week in America just got messed up. People here don't actually observe the Holy Week, as I noticed. I hope the family could gather tomorrow and attend an Easter Sunday Mass.

Alone in the house, I have to cook lunch for two people! Great! Now that has made my chores easier, goody! Thinking of just steaming some asparagus and broccoli and fry that organic meatballs (only that it is not meat but veggies) - but that's what the package said ORGANIC MEATBALLS. Alright then.

Honey is out playing his weekend football, I should be out there too doing my jogs, but today is just another cold day in Spring time again and I am also expecting my period so I skipped. I have been skipping my exercises.

Off to the kitchen.

No comments: