20091227

I want to establish something important...

I realized I’m already sharing bits and pieces of the HoneyFIED history without establishing yet how it came to be? How did Rendel notice me too?


From our previous conversations, Honey told me he noticed me during the early weeks when classes started during our 2nd year. He was a transferee from another school like me and he enrolled late. In here, classes starts June. He told me he noticed me because his cousin Angela pointed him at my direction (a very safe explanation), but I believed him. To me, a circumstance like this is considered normal occurrence, nothing really special, so that’s why I didn’t notice him earlier on. When I noticed him 4 months later on October, I tried hard to be passive kay kaulaw man sad, maulaw man sad ta… I didn’t have an idea that he already recognized me. This knowledge came to me only last year which I only uncovered from one of our little talks.

So that’s it. That’s how it came to be. Now I’m cleared. Haha! ;)

No comments: