20091223

My High School High

My Honey’s name by the way is Rendel. Rendel is not my real last name as it appears in my Facebook badge. Honey and I share that Facebook account that’s why the username is Kara Rendel. Naming it like that was a self initiated move just to give justice to my dearly beloved who claimed he co-owns my Facebook. ;)

As I recall during my high school, I’ve more or less announced to all my classmates my profound admiration for that guy in the main campus whom I saw during the United Nations ceremony. I remember I asked for his name that night, which was not at all my typical behavior had it been some other guy there on the stage. It was only by chance that a classmate of his was around and gave away Honey’s name, so I had the name to the face (or hair) already. I don’t have an explanation why the hell did I ever ask for the name though, but I admit as it turned out, Honey was the only guy that got me giggling wild (in the open) all throughout my high school. You could ask students and teachers alike how I was so gaga about Honey and I’m overly sure they will tell an exaggerated version of the story, haha!

Looking back, I recall how it was like a slow-mo movie every time I see him even from afar… shocks, ana ang effect te! Honey was the highlight of my high school. I was able to keep some evidences of my high school high, hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to share some photos here. Until tomorrow…


No comments: