20091222

When the world was young...

Well well, I successfully changed Honeyfied’s look again! I wonder when will I ever tire of reinventing Honeyfied’s look. Mmmm… I mean what have I got to do if I find a bunch of mouth watering templates in the web everyday of my life! And as much as I want to change the look of this page everyday, of course I have other more worthy things to do that I am more or less paid for, discounting for example this very post where I want to tell you all how me and my Honey started out.

First of all, I would like to note that this blog was solely my plan. At first I didn’t have any idea if Honey would eventually come to approve of me posting our stuff in here, but fortunately though I found out that the traffic driven to this blog mostly comes from California! That’s how I knew si Honey pa diay ang akong avid reader and that means he is cool with this! That being the case I regret to inform my other readers that I really have to be discreet here, and try to be decent.


I first had a glimpse of Honey 12 years ago some time in October 1997, in a United Nations Ceremony held in our high school. He was performing on stage with his lady classmate. I could never forget what took me that time, it was his hair and its sexy length that I fist noticed and how it went perfectly well with his aura that night while they were doing that slow dance. The hair was the culprit; it melted my heart that very instant. So superficial yeah, but from then on I remember there was never a day in my high school that I did not long to see Honey around the campus. For me, that was the beginning… ;)

No comments: