20110131

Karaoke Sessions with My Darling Sweetheart

So it is my lucky day when I married the man of my dreams =) This man so unexpectedly happens to have the richest personality of all and he never fails to makes my heart smile especially when he sings.

During our long distance days, he would sing to me via Skype almost every weekend, sweet isn't it? Now, I am slowly uncovering the real fact that he really does like to sing! What surprises me is that, he knows a wider genre of karaoke music, those songs that I haven't even encountered since!

Last night Honey told me he'd like to sing. I guess we were watching Talladega Nights when suddenly the song Faithfully by the Journey played in the background! He was like, Baby, thats Faithfully! I sang that song Baby! He really sounded excited and all that, so he was like okay, let me sing that song Baby, let us sing that song Baby...

The evidence:



I like it when Honey sings, no matter how I may appear to be not so supportive because usually when he sings, I can't help myself from teasing him, and maybe he is thinking I am not the supportive wife he has been dreaming of! Really...

I was telling him this song Faithfully is really for him though because he is actually hitting the right notes. I think he first sang this song the day before our wedding when his friends threw a bachelor's party for him and they went to this KTV bar in San Francisco. He also sang this during the party on our wedding day when he and more of his friends gathered at home for another round of KTV. I was also telling him that his kinda like too obvious already, singing too much love songs and all that almost everyday, so in love with me. Can't hide his love away huh??? ;)

Oh by the way, this video continues with song the Freedom too - the song we've been practicing together but unfortunately is not found in the karaoke listing :( We are preparing this for the Philippines!

No comments: