20110122

Online Selling

So? How are you my dear HoneyFied blog??? I'm just so into honeyfication lately, or the lists of HoneyFied to-do's lately, somehow i call it all the same ;) ---and that meant no-blogger-posting for a while. Now here I am trying to be back! I want to be around here often too...

So, finally Honey and I got married! This is the most important part of our story but I'll share more of the few details in another entry, it should not be mixed up in here to put value into that life-changing event...

So so so... I AM JOBLESS! What's been taking my time? Copy-pasting, photoshop, pricing, and posting, and expanding my network! Yes! Online selling, and I am conveniently using Facebook to target my hungry and willing-to-spend Filipino friends! When I got here I have not put my hands into this online selling immediately, I don't know why it took me almost two months to do the pre-order thing online. This has worked for most online sellers and I am positive this will work for me too! I want this online selling to go on even if i get me an official job already. Good thing that I know the Filipino market. My short-term goal for the online selling is to get my first sale before the end of January, and guess what? Goal met! ;)

Let me go back to posting first, but I have more stories to tell!

No comments: