20110130

Photography 101

Honey suddenly becomes a slave to photoshop! I think he is obsessed already! To think that both of us only know the basic of all basics! Haha! I told him maybe one of us should study it online, but just this morning it says that the online course would cost about $750! No kidding???!!!

So here it is that all of a sudden he'd like us to get a DSLR camera so he can take good photos. We are currently using this old Olympus digicam, but in my opinion though, and I insist, that the solution is not buying a DSLR, it is learning more about photoshop! He is bothered by the shadow in the photo, and etcetera... Well, who wouldn't be bothered anyway? Okay so it is normal to be bothered by that, but my Honey pays a lot of attention to very small details that it is just so... so... ahmmmm... I can't explain it!

One day, he was looking for a bulb because he thought the photos he took lack a certain lighting. He was trying to take a photo of a phone he is selling in ebay, it has been his little sideline for a while already. So one day, i took photos of what he has been busy with for almost the whole day... This day was his day off from work:




Did you notice a toothbrush? That toothbrush was brand new by the way, he bought it at Safeway --- actually it is a luxury to use it for cleaning his phones because I just bought my toothbrush weeks ago from the dollar tree! How about an eyeglass cleaning cloth? What about the bulb? Do you see how he was carefully wiping the smallest particle of dust away from the phone? How meticulous could my Honey get here? Can you imagine?

***For documentation's sake only.

No comments: