20111108

Honey's Latest Activity


Surfing. I don't know if I'm liking it or if I am just trying hard to not like it. I can't take away the awakening fear of sharks hanging around the corner and the possibility of big strong waves that can throw him out against the big rocks. Is fear a common thing for a wife? Or is it only that my husband just married a freaking paranoid?

So I'm putting all the drama that I could just to keep him from surfing. The thing is, he starts work at 3 in the afternoon until 11 in the evening, so he has hours during the day to escape, while I am of course at my 9-6 job. He does his football during the weekends, though it lately has been down to only Saturdays, and for me, one surfing session during the week should be enough. Hah! If I could just stay home and watch him just sit there, but he just isn't the type who would sit around while he can still do something better. It is good exercise alright, I can't argue with that, but I am just a paranoid, is that so hard to put up with?!

Here's another thing, the weather is getting colder, but he still goes to Santa Cruz with my brother in law, and I thought the weather could put a stop to this latest craze! Who ever invented this insulated wet suit?!!! Well, he is not cold that's what he says... Humming...

1 comment:

Swexie said...

Dear, I've recently tried surfing and i'm hooked. Maybe you should try it too? It could lessen your paranoia. hehehe! (--,)V