20111122

Trying Mohawk

For a change...

So I was able to convince Honeypie my sweetypie to try the mohawk cut. It has been like forever since I last saw him with hair, and I swear he really looks good with some hair! It was only 4 years ago that he decided to stop growing his hair and stick to home remedy shavers. He still looks good to me of course, but I wanted to add a twist into his hair fashion. It was just one of those days that I wanted him to wear an earring, a V-neck shirt, acid-washed worn-out jeans, and citrus cologne. I mean, can I avoid it? I just wanted him to look good.

I don't have the pictures here yet since we are trying to get used to his mohawk cut. We are getting there though, we got the haircut on Sunday, November 20. Give me 2 weeks to a month and I'll be able to show some visual updates... Until then!

No comments: