20111201

In N Out Burger Dinner Treat

Last night came as a surprise, shortly after I got home, Honey gave me a call and asked if I wanted burger, but actually I wanted burger + fries and didn't mention about the soda. All the while I thought he was just in the nearby McDonalds outside the house so I wasn't that enthusiastic, but minutes later I saw an In N Out burger meal!!! Weeeee!!! I mean, that was the best dinner treat! Honey is the sweetest, I wonder why... Haha!

Did I mention that In N Out has got the best fries in the whole wide world?! Their fries is just awesome! I wouldn't trade it for any other fries, I swear! It's fresh, its crunchy, and it has a distinct taste of its own that I love. This burger joint is really famous for its best burgers and top notch service. I'd say they picked the perfect name for their business, people just keep on coming In N Out all day until night! Highly recommended! Really...

So this thing about honey treating me to some dinner is not really that odd, I'm taking back my wondering in the first paragraph. That is just how he treats his wife, or else!

1 comment:

Swexie said...

OR ELSE?!!! Hahahaha! It's good to read that you're enjoying your married life... =) i hope to see you soon! =)