20111230

Impromptu Korean Dinner

We had time to hang out with friends on a Saturday night about two weeks ago... We left their place at around 1 am and we decided we need more stuffers to survive the evening. We came late to the party and sadly there's not enough food anymore and both of us were looking for rice.

Honey brought me to this Korean place in El Camino Real or Saratoga, that was the place his friends brought him into the night before our wedding. The town just appeared to me like a Korean-infested area as I've seen mostly Korean establishments. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the restaurant, but I will not forget how delighted I was with their great food and service. I would need to write a follow up on this restaurant soon as I get the chance to go back.

I am lucky I had my camera so I had a chance to take some photos:










One thing that makes me fall in love with Korean cuisine is the well prepared side dishes. It is awesome how they compliment the meat and the rice. I have also this impression that their food is healthier because they use lesser oil, and they always have veggies.

We are planning to go to a Korean buffet next Monday for our 1st wedding anniversary. Originally the plan was to have a 5-course dinner in a French Restaurant, but we figured we would not enjoy dressing up for the occasion because we would stay wrapped-up anyway and couldn't show off because its winter. We are sure another occasion will call for another fine dining event and we will see that we won't miss it.

No comments: