20111228

I Have to Get My LOTTO Number!

Recently I have been dreaming of winning the lottery. It is insane yes, especially so because even before I realized that dream, I already have plans on how to spend the money! Oh how that's going to be a big problem for me if in case! My mother-in-law then told me there isn't a chance for me winning it because I dream about it a lot, but who knows?

Is there a formula of picking the best number combinations? I am wondering, but of course there isn't... The chance of winning the lottery is just pure luck and if I won, that means I must really be so so so so so so so so lucky! I am thinking actually of trying two combinations, and I have been planning of getting me a ticket since forever! Honey is just waiting for me but maybe sometime this week I will make up my mind. The first number combination would come from the very first fortune cookie that I got from a buffet restaurant here in America, I mean, who knows that could be it? The second number combination will be important dates to me that is a little different from Honey's important-dates-number combination, just a little swing and I might really win it!

I could only tell you a lot about my plans if I won, but then again that would really just sound absurd right now. If ever too, there is no way that I would announce it here in the first place! So, the best of luck to me!

No comments: