20111203

Dinner in the Car


This happened moments ago...

The story: I spilled my lunch when I was about to reheat it this noon in the office, it was non-stop service at the bank on a Saturday like this and there was a crazy parade in downtown Los Gatos that it was nearly beyond impossible to grab some decent meal outside. I am having my first day of period and I was close to passing out. So, I told Honey that I would get us some Chinese food for dinner, and he suggested that we eat it in the car outside where he works, and I was like hmmmm, that's something new for us so I went for it!

It was like a romantic dinner kind of like a picnic of some sort, we laid the packaged food on the hood and started dinner inside the car. It was a cold autumn night but for two hungry people, it was the best place to be in the whole wide world!

I don't know, but I got a kiss before I drove home and it was just the sweetest! I am in love, and should you wonder why? =)

1 comment:

Swexie said...

ka cute ninyong duha oi! hehehe! makamingaw! haha!

(--,)