20111115

My First Year Anniversary in America!

I recall the noisy streets of Manila, the tasteless feeling of being at work awaiting for freedom, and all the other last minute preparations before I came here...

It was not a smooth ride, it was a 14-months wait, but as I've always said, it was all worth it, until at last the immigration sent me my US Visa...


I arrived here 7 pm on November 15, my port of entry, San Francisco... Here are some of the photos that night...






I remember my sleepless 14-hours flight from Manila to San Francisco, how I felt so blank and uneasy, blank stare and crying from time to time. I didn't want to leave my mom there, and it was so hard seeing her cry and cry until she let go of me, especially so because that was the first time I've seen her cried that hard, and she was so helpless.

I remember how I felt as I saw the lights of San Francisco as the plane descended, I remember the clean smell of the surroundings, and I remember the first cold clean breeze of that one Autumn evening. That night was so priceless, it was the long awaited moment that put closure to the long distance love affair, and it was the sweetest day for me!

Today, Honey is supposedly to buy me my first year anniversary presents, but I thought he didn't really know huh?

Wishlist:

1. Beautiful, 3.4oz
2. Pleasures, 3.4 oz
3. PSP color red, touch screen
4. Diamond Earrings
5. Gucci Shades
6. Gucci Bag


*** I accept accumulated presents since Christmas is on its way... I will gladly accept them all in bulk, I certainly got it!

No comments: