20120228

ALL STARS

*Guest post written by our friend Sergio Chaney

I can't wait to watch another episode of "Project Runway All Stars" Worcester directv. It is by far my favorite show. I usually am not a fan of reality or competition tv, but I am a fashionphile and "Project Runway" is right up my alley. The cool thing about the "All Stars" this season is that all of the people on the show have been in other seasons of "Project Runway" before. They are really the most qualified and some of the most memorable people that got kicked off the show before. They are all really talented and know what they are doing, so it makes this season even better than some seasons before. Some of the clothes that they have come out were absolutely amazing. I wish that you could buy some of them! I can't wait to see who wins this season. I feel like everyone is qualified and would be a fabulous designer. I have my personal favorites, but usually my personal favorites are not the ones who end up winning. I'm trying to stay quiet about them so that I do not jinx them!

No comments: