20120217

Photo-shoot for Free!

Now I could say, that despite this stressful Philippine travel, I did not regret coming home! There is no way I would regret this, I have accomplished important things for my family and spent time with them which is the most important part, plus, we got a complimentary photo-shoot from the best guys ever! An old friend, and previous Pastor named Benjie Lloyd Dela Cruz started photography as a hobby, together with his cousin Kuya Aying and they invited us to have a couple shoot for FREE! We were like, for real?!!! For real indeed, and there is going to be a take two before we go back to the United States next week! We are now thinking of renting an outfit for the next photo-shoot, white long gown and white suit for Honey as a matter of fact, crossing our fingers that we could actually find this in Davao City!

Pastor Lloyd or "Kayode" as we call him, named their rising business venture DC Fotografia. They cater different types of photo-shoots as per client requirement. Here is a snapshot of their photo-shoot package/s:


I will post more updates as I go on, including the photos taken by DC Fotografia... Right now its time for lunch!

1 comment:

Swexie said...

Very nice header! =)