20120226

Bedroom Makeover - The Plan

Looking for the best small bedroom ideas...


This year would mark the beginning to initiate this plan. I have always wanted to have a chic all white room with a hint of powder blue, pink, and yellow. I am conceptualizing how to do these without being too tempted by Ikea's wonderful bedroom ideas! The most important thing is to do the makeover without replacing a lot. I want to achieve my desired concept by keeping majority as is, to save cost of course, because I don't also want to be impractical. We have a small box of room, but this is one of the biggest among all four rooms in this house. It is painted with powder blue, half is covered with soft floral wallpaper with a hint of soft pink, lavender, and blue. Our queen-sized bed is almost black, our study table dark mahogany, our TV stand brown (which I really dislike), our dresser is white, our laundry basket is cream, our carpet is beige, our door is ugly brown. Majority of those I mentioned will stay the same except for the laundry basket and the TV stand, which I will replace hopefully on payday! The major makeover will take place in the form of curtains and bed sheets, plus a huge black and white couple photo somewhere around these walls. I also want to buy a standing oval mirror!

Right now a lot of wants are flowing inside my mind but I have to keep the spending in the low low, a $1000 maybe? How I wish! Budget time...

No comments: