20120226

Deciding On the Bedroom Wall Photo

We have a lot of good photos in my opinion, and I am having a hard time which one to put in the bedroom. Before DC Fotografia's pro bono photoshoot, Honey and I already went to the photo studio in Davao to strike the best couple pose. We didn't have good wedding photos as our wedding was unplanned and a big joke, therefore I came up with a plan and set aside a neat budget for a studio shoot when we went to the Philippines last month. You might be wondering why we didn't do it here, and it is because I don't think we could afford even the simplest studio shoot in San Jose! Dang! So the trip to the Philippines was all worth it in terms of taking good photos, thinking that we already compensated for the engagement photos that we missed and the best part was that we got almost all of the good edited and raw photos for free! Only in the Philippines!

I got five soft copies of the studio shoot, and I picked the one where we put on our original first wedding suits...


Of course deciding on the best photo is a conjugal thing, but then I know that Honey would just pick whatever photo he thinks is the best without factoring in some sorting and sleepless nights, that is why he is a man in the first place. I want a photo of us both facing in the camera and as much as possible with both our wedding bands visible, but then as of this very moment, I couldn't find any except for this...


I will definitely convert the photo that I will pick to black and white in order to fit into my chic bedroom idea. Right now I think it would take me another week to decide on which photo to blow up... My mind is also multitasking, it is telling me to go to Michael's to check out wall frames! Oh my!!!

No comments: