20110911

I Got A Weekend Off!

Finally! After dealing with a lot of negotiating, I confirmed this afternoon that I am getting a 2-day off! Los Angeles here we come! --- its not San Francisco anymore, I figured I wanted somewhere far.

Honey's going to be in Florida next week to attend his friend's bachelor's party, he will be gone for 3 days, and the weekend right after will be our precious lover's escapade! This is part of renewing the lover's bond to make the world go round, we couldn't just work too hard and not enjoy it!

So, therefore, I am thinking what we could do for those 2 days. I am thinking of going Disneyland, have a photo taken at the famous Hollywood sign, visit The Avenue of the Stars, and uhmmmm... the rest I still have to search on!

Unlike San Francisco,where it is always winter, Los Angeles' weather is overly agreeable so I could use my summer clothes, no sweat. All I could think about are the photos that we are going to take together, you'd probably not gonna see it on Facebook, but I sure will post some here.

Excited!

No comments: