20110902

I Missed August!

...going back, August came and left without a warning. Since I got on this other job, it has been work and work for me, and Honey's on to his 2 jobs as well. There is still a thin line left in between for this shituation to be manageable, and for that I'm glad.

Life according to Honey, is becoming a routine - BORING.

So tonight, there will be a meeting about what to do two weeks from now. Since I am meeting my cousin in San Francisco, we would be planning a stay at the city and tour it and spend the night there somewhere. On August, we spent two trips with the family to do some crabbing at the pier by the Golden Gate, but we figured we missed a lot of fun stuff so therefore we're gonna pick it from there. Next month, my birthday month (yipee! excited for my DSLR) I hope we could go Vegas or Los Angeles, I really hope! I think I deserve a long weekend at work for my birthday!

I don't intend to skip posts, it is just that, when I get home from work, during the past weeks, I was busy catching up with "Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin" on tv, and I swear I've been missing it since the finale.

Here is a list of the remaining updates that I should be dwelling on the next posts:

1. Honey's exercise ordeal
2. My dream bed set
3. The savings plan
4. My birthday gift haha! A DSLR - working too hard to get a Nikon D7000, and I swear I would not settle for anything less!

Now it is the unfortunate time to fix our room and fix myself right after. The Chinese food was really great, even though I spent $30 for two servings!

1 comment:

Swexie said...

yay for the upcoming DSLR! =)