20110913

Nikon D7000 Update


I just placed my order!

Two days ago I discovered the huge sale around the internet. I have had enough positive reviews out of D7000 that I was convinced enough to buy it by hook or by crook. As planned, I already advanced my supposed to be birthday gift =) It is a split between us lovebirds, but that's alright, no complaints, at least naay ka split!

My order will come in a 17-pc kit, all accessories included plus 2 lenses. It was really a good deal. It was for $1500 all in all, free shipping, tax free, brand new sealed in a box, comes with the manufacturer's warranty. The processing time is 24-72 hours and the ground shipping 7-9 days. I am crossing my fingers that my new baby will arrive before we go LA. It better be!

I have decided that this new baby will be hands-off to anybody but us, and will be treated like a princess. I recall my first digital camera mishap, I had a Canon digital camera custom ordered in Japan years and years back, a friend borrowed it and the next thing I noticed the LCD was broken. I decided to keep everybody off the hook, I can't afford this thing to not last!

No comments: