20110615

2 Consecutive Days Off!

Excited!

True, one would want something that he doesn't have... I recall my first few days here when I was too excited and expectant to get a job, now that I have one (part-time at that) I couldn't wait to have at least a month's off. Life has been so good to us lovebirds though, can't complain. Time is still of essence. I am still looking forward to our every bonding moment together. There must be some movies that we could watch tonight since neither of us is going to be up early tomorrow... Honey's going to have a football tourney in San Francisco on weekend so if his work would allow we could gather up there and bond, there are great Frisco deals in Facebook that we could check out. The Santa Cruz getaway hasn't been realized yet but hopefully we could get it done sometime on one special occasion...

My two days off are like precious golden moments to me that I should not just let it go to waste. There are not that much cleaning to do around anyway so maybe I could learn new songs to play or finish a book review, Honey has to go to work at 3pm anyway. My long time plan to get serious with Odesk.Com has no future I bet, I am too lazy to take up that readiness test, and besides, I could see a lot of Philippine employers hiring, and that is not too attractive for me... I also have to give Indeed.Com a shot for a full time job, HAVE TO, I have obligations to fulfill and some IOU's and we have to buy us a DSLR and save up for the future. Plans.

I could do more blog posts tomorrow, let me actually update some more, I have more better stories to tell!

No comments: