20110608

Honey's Birthday is Coming Up!

Two days to go, three days before the party starts...

This is the very first of his birthdays that I would be able to be physically present and celebrate it with him, so there is definitely going to be a little extra going out of the way to please on my part that is going to happen. We are having the party at the house on Saturday, have to invite some relatives and close family friends over. There is a good cleaning to be done, and maybe organizing up a bit to make room for visitors, tomorrow is my dayoff and guess work should start tomorrow.

There is also a need to prepare for additional menus, and I have to take care of the dessert as it is the only area in my cooking capacity that I am confident of. Thinking of making the birthday cake, in either chocolate cake or carrot cake. Also thinking of adding up more sweets by making a bowl of fruit salad, and brazo de mercedes. Mother in law's going to prepare for the rest, and we are expecting some presents in the form of food from relatives... There should be sodas and booze too...

=) Will make the final plan tonight...

No comments: