20110627

Piggy Bank


That is Honey's piggy standing on our bed. He has been filling it with some for days now. He purposely used this piggy instead of just putting the money onto our joint savings account to be unconscious of the money he's currently got which he is saving up for a vacation to the Philippines. I talked him out of setting aside $200 for each of us every month to the savings account, and we are doing only $170 plus his personal piggy bank.

I swear I'd rather tour the US! Problem is, it is really hard to take a break from work, so that my Paid Time Off is just reserved for emergencies. We can still do some traveling around here because occasionally I get a three-day weekend at work, and Honey could just ask for a leave anytime, his work is that lenient.

Honey told me not to peek into the piggy, but I was tempted to this morning. When he told me this afternoon he's saved up a lot in the piggy already, I wasn't able to hold back and told him yeah right, $40 to be exact, haha!

Save! Save! Save! We want to go Caribbean!

1 comment:

Swexie said...

hahaha! can't hold yourself to take a peek?