20110613

A Young Seductress' Tale

This morning, Honey and I went to the Seafood City (an Asian Business Community) and had lunch at Chowking. There was this little girl and she was with her what seemed to be Asian grandfather and they sat at the table right in front of us. The little girl was tisay, around 8 to 10 years old. I noticed her looking at Honey from time to time, I stared at her while she did her thing in the hope that she would look at me too but to my surprise, she didn't even try to look at my direction AT ALL! Minutes passed and Honey told me that the same little girl was now staring at me, and when I looked at her our eyes met and she held my gaze! She didn't even hesitate to change direction, she locked gaze with me like challenging me or what! Wow! Whats more was, I noticed she was already copying my sitting position, her legs crossed in number 8! Haha! Oh my, I have to watch out for little she devil conscious girls now, their kind could be my future rival in my Honey's eyes but I hope not!

No comments: