20110626

Philippines Here We Come???

October or November 2011, just because it was written within the 1 year goal, it couldn't be ignored!

Honey so wants to go to the Philippines for vacation this year, I had a feeling I couldn't go because I am new at work, and though I have 18 days paid time off from work, it might be that others are already scheduled for a vacation on this period... I have 18 days paid time off from work but the problem is I don't have my own money to pay for the ticket, which price by the way is soooo crazy! I told Honey I would just cry.

Going to the Philippines this year is not really my favorite topic. Maybe it will be when I get another part time job, or if I would be allowed to take 3 weeks to a month from my current job. I don't feel that it is the time for me to go back to the Philippine yet, though I would really love to if given the lenience.

No comments: