20120314

Conceptualizing for Invitations

Three more years and we are having our second wedding! I know I make it sound like it is going to be next month already right? I have been to Michael’s last week, and there is this lovely aisle for brides and all the stuff wedding-related, and guess what, I was stuck in there for a while! It was love at first sight.

I may be too late to proclaim this sentiment but, isn’t it exciting to plan for your own wedding? I mean, I may have not given it a thought while I was growing up but now I can barely wait to have my personal touch on that wonderful event! Like I said, our second wedding will be held in a lovely paradise in the Philippines, but that doesn’t stop me from setting it up from here. I will be in touch with my friend who will be my events coordinator making sure that majority of the idea will come from me, and she will have to manage the legwork overseas. This time, I would take the extra effort to plan ahead and really get involved because I want to feel the moment on that day and make it memorable especially so because important people in our life who missed our first wedding will share it with us at last.

I saw a kit for invitations in the bridal aisle and it made me so excited that I thought maybe now while I have all the time in the world, I should start making samples. I have no idea yet as to what particular color I would pick but I have a thing for red, purple, and yellow.

One more thing, aside from the wedding invitations, I am also thinking about a night of fun with my girlfriends!So therefore I proclaim that there will be bridal shower invitations that will go out and I will send them ahead of time, so naughty friends could brainstorm and better prepare!

No comments: