20120306

Honey's Fingerprinting

Good morning world!

Today is my day off and I am currently waiting for Honey so I can do my stuff for the day. He was early this morning to comply to his fingerprinting appointment at the airport for his new job. Did I tell you that Honey is a licensed aircraft mechanic? He finished this 14-month course about 2 to 3 years ago, got his license, and after which the economy went down and there was no hiring, non whatsoever in the aircraft maintenance industry. Recently, they (together with my brother in law) got lucky.


This is the first step of the saving up portion of our goals for this year and the years to come. Honey his keeping is other job at the care home for a little extra, that works for him because this care home facility is just 3 minutes away from where we live. It got me into thinking, that maybe I should go find another part time job again. I was able to do it before, and I'm sure I would be able to do it now. I wonder how to find a non-retail part time job! I have been into Indeed in the hope of finding one, but yeah, jobs nowadays, especially the good ones, don't come easy at your fingertips, like you have to wait forever for a feedback.

Today, I am going to send stuff to Roseville, open an account at the Credit Union, buy a picture frame, and hopefully buy the white curtains for the room. I have to be productive today, I'd rather waste money on these than waste my time on facebook! Seriously now...

No comments: